Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A jelly sandwich!

Happy Wednesday All!
I apologize for the delay, but I have been sick, and haven't been up to posting! But I think I am finally on the way to recovery! Hopefully!

So you all know how much I love Jellies right? And I couldn't help but want to play and layer with them.. and so tadah this mani was born.

I started out by using Sally Hansen's Red Carpet, which is an amazing red glitter. After that I added a layer of Orly's Swet Tart, which is a sheer reddish pink jelly. I wore it alone, and it looked magenta to me, but here layered over the Red Carpet,it turned a beautiful red color!


After that, I layered Essie's Shine of the times, and then another layer of Sweet Tart!






The pictures don't really do this mani justice at all! You can barely see Shine of the times, but in person it was amazing!! So much depth and sparkle! I hated taking this one off! :D

I hope you all have a great week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment