Friday, March 16, 2012

Blue and Green Ocean!

Hello all!
Happy Blue Friday! :D

Today I have a fun mani for you! It might lean a little more teal than blue but :D

This is Sinful's Savage, and boy did I get a surprise when I put this baby on! It was a matte! That's right, a beautiful medium blue matte that applied beautifully in two coats! So pretty! I loved this color, but I wanted to spice it up a little bit. Oh a little note.. be sure to use a base coat for this polish, I didn't and when I took it off, it had stained!

After Savage had dried, I used one coat of Green Ocean over it! Such beautiful Green and Blue Flakies! *drools*








Oh and when I reach 100 followers, I will be having a giveaway.. and I think you all will enjoy it! :D

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I am so loving blues right now and I don't have this one. I need it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful color! Though a lot of blues do stain. Thank goodness for my bubble white from Sally Beauty Supply! It's my lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete