Monday, March 5, 2012

11 Questions Tag!

So I was reading over on Emma Thea's Blog about a 11 question Tag:

 Here are the rules to this particular tag:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this" You actually have to tag 11 people.

So I thought I would do it!
Here we go : 

11 things about me: 
1. I LOVE Snow, but I hate being cold.
2. I refer to Dr.Pepper as the elixir of life. 
3. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love several certain things(Eiffel Tower, Snow, Mickey Mouse, the color Blue, Dr. Pepper and now.. Nail polish!)
4. I have snowflake shaped Cataracts in my eyes. 
5. My real name is Anthea, and it means Flower in Greek.
6. My hair is Naturally stick straight. 
7. I love to write.
8.I had four careers in mind when I was younger, I wanted to be a meteorologist, a Sports Caster for the San Francisco Giants, a Writer or a High school English teacher. 
9. I have written 3 books, but I haven't had the guts to turn them in to see if they could be published. 
10. I quote movie lines anywhere and everywhere.. 
11. I have always wanted a better singing voice. 



11 Questions For You to Answer
  1. If you could only wear one polish for the rest of time, what would it be? Revlon Royal, hands down. I love Blue and Jelly's and Royal is that all rolled into one!
  2. What is your favorite 'fashiony' accessory besides nail polish? I like Earrings!
  3. Fiction or Non-fiction? Fiction!
  4. What would you do if you won the lottery? We would move back down to California, build a house for us, and then one for my parents and one for my husbands parents, and then.. travel around the world. 
  5. Do you know any other languages? I know a little bit of french!
  6. If you could be anyone for the day, who would you be? Hmmm.. I know this might be a cop out.. I would rather just be me.. :D
  7. What is your favorite inanimate object besides nail polish? Probably my iPhone.. 
  8. The best class you've ever taken is? (Could be scholastic or hobby-related)I loved my weather class, as well as my Creative Writing class. 
  9. What is your spirit animal? Describe. To be honest.. I don't know!
  10. Your favorite sport? Tennis and Baseball :D
  11. Do you have any tattoos? Nope!
I guess now it is my turn to ask the questions

1. What is your favorite brand of Nail Polish
2. What is your number one Lemming?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
4. Favorite Season
5. Most Hated Food
6.Favorite Sport if you have one, and favorite player in that sport. 
7.Favorite Move Line
8. Best Subject in School
9.Favorite Part of the Nail polish community
10. Mountains or Ocean
11. What is your favorite Landmark/monument/Wonder of the World?


And since I don't feel like tagging 11 people.. anyone who wants to do this.. let me know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment